We encourage loved ones to visit patients and we make every effort to provide a safe and comfortable environment for our patients and visitors. While receiving care, patients have the right to decide who may or may not visit, and those visitors are allowed without regard to race, color, national origin, language, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or socioeconomic status.
Our staff and caregivers understand the important role that visitors and support persons play and every effort is made to ensure that our patients' support person is embraced as a valued member of the care team.
- To safeguard the comfort of all our patients, visitors are asked to talk quietly and leave promptly when visiting hours have ended.
- The visiting times and/or the number of visitors may be limited in certain circumstances – and vary unit by unit - to protect the health, safety, and privacy of our patients.
- If visitors are not feeling well or have an illness that can be transferred to our patients, please refrain from visiting.
- Visitors must follow infection control precautions, keep noise to a minimum, refrain from taking photographs or videos, and comply with restrictions on smoking, alcohol and illegal substances.
- Before entering and after leaving your loved one's room, make sure to wash your hands.
- All children must be in the company of a responsible adult and may not be left unattended.
Our Visiting Hours and Policy will change August 15th. Click HERE to see the changes.
Visits from loved ones can be comforting when you are hospitalized. For this reason Chino Valley Medical Center staff members make every effort to provide an environment conducive to the needs of both patients and visitors. Because too many visitors can exhaust you, we recommend that you limit your guests to two at time, and keep their visits to a reasonable length. If young children accompany your visitors to the hospital, they should wait in the main lobby under the supervision of a parent or other responsible adult. Children of patients or siblings under fifteen, however, may usually visit with the approval of a patient's nurse.
Temporary visiting guidelines for the Flu season:
FOR THE PROTECTION OF OUR PATIENTS AND THE COMMUNITY, DURING THIS FLU SEASON, CHINO VALLEY MEDICAL CENTER HAS DEVELOPED THESE GUIDELINES:
- No visitors under 18 years of age
- 2 visitors per patient for inpatients
- 1 visitor per ER patient
- If you are ill with flu symptoms, please do not visit the patient
- All visitors must check in with front lobby receptionist
- All visitors must wear appropriate visitor badge
Thank you for your cooperation.
Patients and visitors may park in the main parking lot in front of the hospital and doctors' offices.
If your visitors would like to drop by our hospital cafeteria for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a snack, they're welcome to do so. Cafeteria is located on the ground floor of the hospital.
Breakfast 6:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m
Lunch 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Dinner 4:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Cafeteria is open seven days a week. Twenty-four hour vending machines are located in the cafeteria.